Trend Micro Incorporated today announced a major refresh of the Trend Micro partner program that provide more cloud services resources and rewards partners with additional discounts for enabling organizations to better secure public cloud computing environments.
The objective of the revamped program is to make it more profitable for partners that work with customers to deploy best-in-class Trend Micro cloud security services via our authorized distributors and the AWS Marketplace or the AWS Consulting Partner Private Offer(CPPO) program, through which many cloud-native partners already resell AWS services.
Digital transformation has surged over the past year as organizations shift workloads to the cloud to support remote working, optimize business processes and drive innovative business strategies to engage customers. Channel partners supporting these organizations need a cybersecurity partner they can trust to help them secure a wide range of application environments with confidence.
The cornerstones of the cloud-first partner program are:
- A cloud-first focus on partners that provide cloud services, such as AWS Consulting Partners or those who have achieved AWS Well-Architected Review (WAR) competencies that assure high-quality security services are implemented in accordance with best practices defined by AWS. The new program offers partners service-oriented pre-sales support, co-selling tools, and free access to Trend Micro’s cloud security posture management solution, Cloud One – Conformity, that can accelerate and automate well-architected security assessments.
- Increased deal registration discounts to protect margins for partners who register opportunities and actively work with us to bring customer success.
- Cloud marketplace bundles and security services enablement: Trend Micro’s cloud-first program and new enablement platforms will enable partners to build their cloud service bundles and grow their businesses more profitably on the AWS Marketplace. Our partners are entitled to full use of our new white-label cybersecurity assessment services, cloud risk assessment tool, and can enroll in the Trend Micro professional service partner program.
- Early Warning Services: The Trend Micro Vision One platform allows Trend Micro’s Incident & Response teams to proactively provide joint customers with threat intelligence and risks through daily scanning for indicators of compromise (IoC) related to notable targeted attacks. It opens a path for partners to build their services to help customers respond to and mitigate threats quickly and efficiently.
- Commitment to simplicity and flexibility that shifts compensation from a tier-based standard discount model to a flat standard discount for all partner types.
Trend Micro’s channel strategy has been recognized with multiple accolades including four separate achievements just this year from CRN including a 5-star rating in its 2021 partner program guide, recognitions on the Top 100 Coolest Cloud Companies list and Top 100 Security Companies list. In addition, the company was named as a Champion in the Canalys Global Cybersecurity Leadership Matrix for 2020 for the increased investment in its channel-first strategy to help partners drive SaaS business across its portfolio.
For more information about the Trend Micro partner program and partnership opportunities, please visit: https://www.trendmicro.com/en_ca/partners/channel-partners/professional-services-partner.html