After years of leadership in the fast-growing global market for cloud security, Trend Micro has announced its new deployment models and services to improve customer experience.
Throughout two years of the global crisis, enterprise leaders invested in cloud infrastructure and services to streamline business processes, lower costs and drive innovation. This also means that business-critical cloud-native applications increased in complexity and broadened their corporate cyber-attack surface.
Two new features for the cloud security platform include:
- Simplified deployment and management of cloud intrusion prevention system infrastructure, removing burdens and reducing friction for running cloud-based network security.
- Container security free from infrastructure deployment to scan container images faster with no impact to speed. This update extends the company’s existing container offering, which was the first offered by a cybersecurity provider.
It is also worth noting:
- Trend Micro was the first dedicated security provider to offer cloud protection in 2010. Since then, the company has built the most comprehensive cloud security platform, protecting all types of cloud environments and assets.
- Last year, Trend Micro the launched its Cloud One regional data centre in Canada to uphold data residency, safeguard data privacy and reduce the risk of a security breach for Canadian organizations.
- In 2022, Trend Micro has also added to its more than 15 AWS competencies to now include Healthcare and DevSecOps.
- Trend Micro has been crowned no. 1 in cloud workload security for the fourth consecutive year and furthers its market leadership with ongoing innovations based on customer feedback.
It has also achieved the updated Amazon Web Services (AWS) Security Competency, which demonstrates that Trend Micro continues to be a key AWS Partner Network (APN) member in helping secure joint customers’ cloud environments.