Dimenco, a market leader in light field spatial display with its Simulated Reality (SR) technology – Built on SR™ – allows users to see and interact with 3D content on a screen in Extended Reality (XR) without glasses. The company announced plans today to showcase a variety of spatial displays at CES 2023 that feature Dimenco’s highly advanced Built on SR technology embedded into various https://www.dimenco.eu/products hardware and software products that demonstrate the latest 3D applications and use cases for spatial display technology.
Dimenco’s Built on SR 3D spatial technology delivers unmatched brightness, resolution and depth on displays, and has rapidly become the 3D display technology preference for business, entertainment, gaming, education and communication. Built on SR technology provides numerous unique benefits, including:
- Works with the user’s eyes and facilitates the ability to view and engage with virtual 3D objects on a display without the need for HMDs (head mounted displays) or any other tool. Also works for people who wear glasses or contact lenses.
- Enables users to stay in the moment while immersed in XR without losing their sense of the reality around them – eliminating the social and work barriers often associated with the use of 3D HMDs
- Plug-and-play Built on SR displays are compatible with most 3D games and software packages, content, and beautifully display any 3D video or 3D model
- Allows for immersive gameplay and video conferencing and enables enhanced learning.
Interested media, industry partners and OEMs are invited to schedule a VIP appointment at Dimenco’s private suite at the Mirage Hotel to experience Dimenco’s Built on SR spatial display technology. Guests will see the future of simulated reality, including hand-tracking that allows users to interact in 3D without a controller, spatial audio and volumetric video conferencing, and Built on SR technology embedded into a variety of hardware and software products that illustrate multiple 3D applications and use cases, including:
- The new ASUS ProArt Studiobook laptop of their new Spatial Vision line, featuring the first OLED Built on SR 3D display (shown for the first time at CES 2023);
- Acer’s acclaimed Concept D SpatialLabs laptop, and the recently launched 15.6” Acer SpatialLabs View Series mobile monitor and the 3D gaming laptop, the Predator Helios 300;
- ZSpace Inspire, an educational company providing education in 3D for K-12;
- Access to 3D software packages including Omniverse, Sketchfab, WebXR, Blender and many others that utilize Unity, Unreal Engine and OpenXR;
- Philips volumetric 3D videoconferencing demo utilizing Built on SR to enhance social engagement;
- Dimenco’s CES 2022 Innovation Award-winning, 32” 8K SR Pro Display, and OEM proof of concepts.
Dimenco will also showcase displays that utilize Built on SR during CES 2023 in the Venetian Expo, Hall A-C, booth #55332 in the Netherlands Next Level Pavilion.
You can ciew a short video of Dimenco’s Built on SR spatial display technology below: