HYAS Infosec, leaders in advanced adversary infrastructure intelligence and detection to preemptively neutralize cyberattacks, today announced HYAS Onpoint Partner Program that goes beyond typical reseller agreements to work with partners towards a platform designed to help customers prevent attackers from damaging their security network infrastructure.
HYAS Onpoint Partner Program will highlight HYAS’s Protective DNS Platform and how partners can incorporate this into their suite of security offerings and open new doors for additional product sales.
The HYAS Onpoint Partner Program features:
- Differentiation: By offering Protective DNS as part of a security solution suite, partners can differentiate their offering from the competition, providing added value to customers.
- Increased revenue: By incorporating Protective DNS into their security product offering, partners can increase their revenue by selling additional security services to end-user customers, improving overall customer satisfaction.
- Enhanced technical expertise: Protective DNS makes it easy to demonstrate technical expertise in security solutions and helps position partners as a trusted advisor to customers while providing a competitive advantage.
- Competitive advantage: By offering Protective DNS, partners can gain a competitive advantage in the market and attract new customers looking for comprehensive security solutions.
- Transformative approach: HYAS’s Protective DNS solution uniquely focuses on mapping attacker infrastructure to enable a next-generation approach to proactively identify, counter, and mitigate attacks.
- More effective: HYAS’s solution is 3-5x more effective at quickly identifying threats than competing solutions.
- Multi-tenant architecture: Enables deployment of multiple clients with logical segregation and centralized management.
- Layered approach: HYAS’s solution integrates with services like Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, making conversations simple, and offering easy upsell opportunities to existing customers.
- Deep discounts: HYAS offers aggressive discounts off retail pricing, allowing partners to increase profit margins. Partners are also provided product trials to demonstrate functionality and value pre-customer sale.
- Robust training and support: Provided for all aspects of sales, onboarding, and ongoing product support, with portal-driven engagement.
- Product white labeling: Provides MSP customers with co-branded HYAS Protect dashboards or fully customized partner dashboards so software is tracked only to the partner.
HYAS Protect can be deployed in minutes to improve organizations’ existing security investments by integrating always-on DNS intelligence into security information and event management systems, firewalls, endpoint solutions, and more. HYAS Protect combines authoritative knowledge of attacker infrastructure and unrivaled domain-based intelligence to proactively enforce security and block the command and control (C2) communication used by malware, ransomware, phishing, supply-chain, and other forms of cyber attacks, thereby rendering the attack inert before it can do significant damage.
For more information visit HYAS.com.