Latest Circana (NPD) Report Ranks Targus As Number One-Selling Laptop Bag Brand in US + Canada

Targus today announced that it remains the number-one selling laptop case brand in US and Canada Retail and US B2B Reseller Channels, according to a new retail report from Circana. Circana is the world’s leading advisor on the complexities of consumer behavior which measures point-of-sale (POS) data across 2,000 categories and more than 500,000 stores. 

Targus continues to lead the laptop cases category since pioneering the first laptop case 40 years ago. Its innovative solutions include its patented Dome Protection System™, DefenseGuard™ Antimicrobial Collection of laptop and tablet cases, EcoSmart® laptop bags made out of recycled PET polyester derived from plastic water bottles, and patented checkpoint-friendly bags

The data also find that despite the decline in the tech sector this year, the demand for retail laptop backpacks is up by 9 percent, based on total number of units year-over-year (YOY) as well as 13 percent in market value from the previous year. In addition, Targus maintains the number one spot in US B2B Universal Docks (3rd party only) and has increased its market share to 22 percent.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: