Luscious Pwned…. Almost 1.2 Million Users Affected

Adult website Luscious has apparently been pwned by hackers according to vpnMentor’s research team. And here’s what is floating in the wild as I type this:

The data breach gave our team access to 1.195 million user accounts on Luscious. All of these were compromised, revealing personal details of users with potentially devastating consequences. 

The private personal user details we viewed included:

  • Usernames
  • Personal email addresses
  • User activity logs (date joined, most recent log in)
  • Country of residence/location
  • Gender

Some users’ email addresses indicated their full names, increasing their vulnerability to exploitation and cybercrime.

Now the researchers admit that they think that 20% of the emails are fake. But for the other 80%, this isn’t good. The possibilities of pwnage are endless. Thus if you’ve used this site, you might want to be extra vigilant.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: